Legal Services for CSU Students
- Limited staff= limited open hours July 1st and 2nd
Wednesday, July 1st 9am to Noon & 1pm to 4pm
Thursday, July 2nd 10am to Noon & 12:30 to 2
- Phone(970) 491-1482
- Located in 284 Lory Student Center, on the plaza level in the hallway north of the bookstore
- Summer office hours 8am to Noon and 12:30 to 4:30. Monday-Friday. The office may be closed occasionally due to short staff. Feel free to call ahead before coming to campus. We will be closed May 25th, July 3rd, and September 7th for University holidays.
- Academic year office hours 8:15 am to 5pm, Monday- Friday.
- FREE legal assistance to CSU students taking at least 6 credits (other CSU students may receive service by paying the semester fee of $7 for fall or spring, or $5 for summer)
- Confidential one-on-one consultations with experienced, licensed attorneys.
- Assistance with nearly every kind of legal issue.
- Learn more about our services